Current Open Positions
Or, submit a resume via email to
We are currently looking for the right people to fill the following positions. Training will be provided.
Paid Apprenticeship for Emergency Service Contractor
Learn a profitable new skill with our paid apprenticeship program!
Renton, Washington based FireWater Restoration Services has two positions available. Great hourly pay plus benefits!
We provide employee health insurance, a cell phone allowance, paid time off, uniforms and paid training.
Driving record and background check
Compensation & Benefits
- Health insurance package
- 40 Hours per Week Guaranteed
- PTO – 10 paid days per year + Holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid training
Full Time Sales
Rapidly expanding local water restoration company seeking a full-time sales rep. This rewarding position has a fantastic pay structure, benefits package and the opportunity to work alongside with people who care. Locally owned and established in 2005, FireWater Restoration Services specializes in emergency water removal in the greater Seattle area.
- Truly enjoyable work environment
- Two weeks’ paid vacation per year with rollover
- Company Vehicle provided
- Extensive paid training
- Competitive pay structure
- Health insurance plus benefits package
- iPhone with data package
- Sales experience preferred
- Must be confident with the ability to close the deal
- Must be a great rapport builder who understands the need for trust building in the sales environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record and background check
- Customer services oriented sales professional
Restoring calm with immediate, superior service, creating a strong sense of purpose for our team
Apply for any of the positions in person, Monday through Friday, 8am – 4pm
FireWater Restoration Services
710 Thomas Ave SW
Renton, WA 98057
Or, submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org