Fire Damage Restoration Services
Fires can involve a combination of damages including thermal damage, smoke damage, and damage caused by by fire departments and sprinkler systems. Fire Water Restoration Services offers the following fire and smoke restoration processing and procedures to aid in the restoration and repair to a pre-damage condition:
* Full Contents Cleaning and Restoration
* Partial or Complete Pack Out
* On-Site Storage Facility
* Full Reconstruction
* 24 Hour Emergency Board Up
* Fire and Smoke Odor Cleaning
It takes specialized training and a great deal of professional experience to effectively restore a structure which has survived a fire. FireWater Restoration Services has the skills it takes. Below are some tips that can be passed on to the homeowner if circumstances allow.
In Case of Fire Damage
* Contact FireWater Restoration Services to board up windows, roof, and damaged areas to prevent further loss.
* Clean and protect chrome trim on faucets by washing with detergent and applying a coat of Vaseline.
* Blow off loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies and carpeting.
* Open windows for ventilation (if weather permits).
* Empty refrigerators and freezers if electricity is off and prop doors open to allow circulation.
* Do not wipe or attempt to clean fire residue from walls, ceilings, or absorbent surfaces.
Please call us at 800-545-3071 or click for Professional Fire & Water Restoration.