Careers at FireWater Restoration Services
Join our Team in Renton Today
We are currently looking for the right people to fill the following positions. Training will be provided.
Learn a profitable new skill with our paid apprenticeship program. Interested applicants must have a clean driving record and must pass our background check.
Compensation and benefits include:
- Health insurance package
- 40 Hours per week guaranteed
- 10 paid days per year + Holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid training
FireWater Restoration Services is also seeking a full-time sales representative. This rewarding position has a fantastic pay structure, benefits package, and the opportunity to work alongside people who care. Locally owned and established in 2005, our company specializes in emergency water removal in the greater Seattle area.
Our offer includes:
- A truly enjoyable work environment
- Two weeks’ paid vacation per year with rollover
- Company Vehicle provided
- Extensive paid training
- Competitive pay structure
- Health insurance plus benefits package
- iPhone with data package
- Sales experience preferred
- Must be confident with the ability to close the deal
- Must be a great rapport builder who understands the need for trust building in the sales environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record and pass our background check
- Customer services-oriented sales professional
- Can restore calm with immediate, superior service
- Creating a strong sense of purpose for our team
Apply for any of the positions in person at FireWater Restoration Services
710 Thomas Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057 Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4 pm or submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our current job openings, please feel free to contact us at (206) 682-1483!